Friday, December 31, 2010

Happyy New Year !

Hieee !
Today , went vivo city to see the fireworks .
We went together with budak tanglin ..
We went there and had trouble with abq izz they all .. They all angry at us because of a matter ..
That matter cannot tel coz privacy :)
Me and my cayang and many more went back tanglin just to meet abq pipi .
Abq izz they all angry at my cayang coz pasal at vivo .. Kesian siia my cayang .. All our fault also , he the one kenah .. Fuck right ?! haisshhh ..
If he kenah rembat , i confrim interfere .. I cannnot see him rembat infront of me bcoz of our fault .
hehehheheh . selly acts somebody only , actually nobody .. hahahaha !
After some while , they okie back already ..
Then , we drink ..
After that , went back home .
Okiiiee luurrhh , got to go ..
SELLYBELLY !
PEACE !

No comments:

Post a Comment