Thursday, December 30, 2010

LONELY GURL :'(

Hiiiee !
For me , today is a lonely day .
People ajak me go lepak but never entertain me :(
Rabak siia ..
If i know , that will happen i never turon ..
I sit with them one place , they all talking and laughing to each other and pretend i was spirit .
I really hope my bestfriend, natasha was there . I can confrim 100 percent that she will all the way layan me .
But, today she go the mother place , thats why she cannot lepak . sad siia .
Even the person i love the most also never layan me :( You know who , im refering to . heheh .
I felt damn fucking lonely sia just now . Thats why , i went to meet my other friend under my block without them knowing i left . Coz if i tell them , also they don't mind . So , i rather prefer i never tell them that im leaving . Haiishh , nowadays people are changing ..  Except my bestfriend and my cayang :)
Only got two people entertain me just now .. The two person is ABQ PIPI & LIZA . Thanks guys . Love you two :)
I will never forget this five  person in my life .. The  four person are CAYANG,NATASHA , ABQ PIPI ,LIZA AND HUSNUL
Okiee , gtg . Bubbyye !
SELLYBELLY:)
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment